Valiant update…

It has been a while since my last post on Word Press due to everyday life taking up a lot of my time. The good news is that I have finished the major repairs on the Valiant except for a few minor repairs that need to be done. I have taken the Valiant for a registration inspection which seemed to gain positive comments from the mechanic inspecting it. The only thing that needs to be done is a major 10 year auto-gas inspection which I have to budget for which looks like it will cost around $300.00 (Aus dollars). I have been able to take the Valiant for a few drives as I can obtain an Unregistered Vehicle Permit where I live which has been a good way of seeing how the Valiant drives.

One of the minor repairs I need to do is to replace the rear leaf spring rubber bushings that I will get onto shortly.

I did spend sometime cleaning and repainting parts of the engine with (high heat enamel) which has improved the appearance to what it was. The car drives nice and smooth and I am happy with how it is running so far.

Pete.